Grilled Lamb Chops with Simple Syrup Mint Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 9 sprigs fresh mint , (6 for syrup, 3 for garnish)
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper chili flakes
- 12 lamb chop loins , 1/2-inch thick
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 Lemons , cut into 6 wedges
To make lamb chops: Sprinkle kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper on both sides of the chops.
Heat an indoor grill pan or cast-iron skillet until very hot. Pour a tablespoon of olive oil and, using paper towels, rub the oil all over the hot grill.
Add the lamb chops and grill for 2 1/2 minutes on one side. Turn over and grill on the other side for 2 minutes.
Serve with the mint glaze on the side for dipping, with lemon wedges.