Grilled Fish Fillets with Watercress Mustard
- 1/4 cup Laurent du Clos Watercress Mustard or 1/4 cup Dijon mustard and 2 tablespoons minced watercress leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 cloves garlic , crushed through a press
- 6 (6-ounce) firm white-fleshed fish fillets , such as tilapia, grouper or striped bass, skin removed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
In a blender or mini-chopper, purée the mustard, lemon juice, oil, parsley, tarragon and garlic. Season the fish lightly with salt and pepper.
Lightly oil the grill rack. Place the fillets on the grill and brush with half of the mustard mixture. Grill for 2 1/2 minutes. Turn the fillets, brush with the remaining mustard, and grill until the fish looks opaque when pierced with the top of a knife, about 3 minutes more. Serve hot, with the lemon wedges.
Recommended ingredients: Laurent du Clos Watercress Mustard is available at specialty food stores and by phone or mail order from:
The Mustard Museum
100 West Main Street
Mount Horeb, WI 37133