This classic sauce is the perfect accompaniment for cold poached salmon
. If you don't like the taste of raw garlic, use shallots instead.
This recipe is part of a memorable spring brunch menu.
Servings: Makes about 1 cup
- 1 large or 2 small cloves garlic
- 2 cups packed parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers , rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a mini food processor or blender and process until well combined. Adjust seasoning to taste and transfer to an airtight container or glass jar until ready to serve.