Try this delicious recipe!
Servings: Serves 6–8
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound loose or 3 bags (5 ounces each) baby greens
In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. While whisking slowly, add olive oil until vinaigrette is emulsified.
Toss greens with enough dressing to moisten and serve immediately with fresh French cheeses and crusty baguette.
Printed from Oprah.com on March 12, 2014
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.