Foodie brothers Matt and Ted Lee adapted the tangy Green Goddess dressing in River Road Recipes
, from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, for a potato salad, adding lime and fresh tarragon.
Servings: Makes 8 servings
- Kosher salt
- 5 pounds red potatoes , peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup finely minced tarragon
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
Fill an 8-quart stockpot halfway with water, add 1/4 cup salt; bring to boil over high heat. Add potatoes and cook until fork-tender, about 9 minutes. Rinse under cold water to cool.
Mix next seven ingredients in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add potatoes, toss with dressing. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before serving.
Printed from Oprah.com on June 19, 2013
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.