- ½ cup lemon juice (from 2 to 3 lemons)
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger (from about a 2 peeled knob)
- 1½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1½ pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined, with tails left on
- ½ cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped dill
Active time: 45 minutes
Total time: 2 hours
In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, ginger, salt, coriander, pepper, and garlic. Transfer about ⅓ of the mixture to a small bowl and reserve for serving. Add shrimp to remaining marinade and toss to coat. Cover and chill 1 hour.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Meanwhile, soak 8 (10- or 12-inch) wooden skewers in water 20 minutes. Drain shrimp (discarding marinade) and thread onto skewers. Grill, turning once, until lightly charred and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a platter, drizzle with reserved marinade, scatter Feta and dill over the top, and serve.
More Grilling Recipes