- 1 clove garlic
- 3 Tbsp. Hellmann's Lite Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 fresh lemon , juiced
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Greek extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 English cucumber , thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes , sliced in half
- 1 small red onion , halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 head romaine lettuce , thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 4 pita pockets or naan
Combine the cucumber, tomatoes, onion, feta, romaine and parsley in a bowl. Add some of the dressing and toss to coat, and season with salt and pepper.
Spread some of the dressing over the entire surface of the bread, and top with some of the salad. Roll and eat or serve open-face on a large plate.