Servings: Makes 4 servings
- 2 1/2 cups organic granola
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 egg whites , whisked with a fork until frothy
- 2 cups non-fat vanilla or favorite flavored yogurt
- 2 bananas , sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
In a large mixing bowl, combine granola, syrup and egg whites until blended and slightly sticky. Shape granola mixture into 4 equal patties.
Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Spray with vegetable spray and cook patties until golden brown on both sides. Remove and serve with yogurt and sliced bananas.