Try this delicious recipe!
Servings: Makes 4 servings
- 2 1/2 cups organic granola
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 egg whites , whisked with a fork until frothy
- 2 cups non-fat vanilla or favorite flavored yogurt
- 2 bananas , sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
In a large mixing bowl, combine granola, syrup and egg whites until blended and slightly sticky. Shape granola mixture into 4 equal patties.
Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Spray with vegetable spray and cook patties until golden brown on both sides. Remove and serve with yogurt and sliced bananas.
Printed from Oprah.com on March 12, 2014
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.