Makes 4 servings
- 2 medium ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. finely grated fresh ginger
- ½ tsp. kosher salt, divided
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce, ¼"-thick) turkey cutlets
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced chives, for garnish
Active time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours for marinating
In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine peaches, honey, ginger, ¼ tsp. salt, and the pepper; puree until smooth. Reserve ¼ cup puree for glazing and transfer the remainder to a large, shallow dish. Add cutlets to dish and coat thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
Preheat grill to high heat. When hot, clean and oil the grates. Remove cutlets from marinade, letting excess drip off, and season with remaining ¼ tsp. salt. Grill over high heat until marks appear, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook 1 minute more, until cooked through. Spread 1 Tbsp. reserved puree on each cutlet and flip again to cook 5 seconds more. Turn cutlets glazed side up and transfer to plates. Sprinkle with chives and serve.