Ginger Chicken or Tofu Salad
Adapted from The Whole Foods Bible
January 01, 2006
Try this delicious recipe!
Servings: Serves 2
- 1 cup chopped chicken breast or firm tofu
- 1/4 chopped red onion
- 1/2 stalk celery
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon finely minced fresh ginger
Toss all ingredients together until fully coated with olive oil and lemon juice. Serve on a bed of romaine lettuce.
Printed from Oprah.com on December 9, 2013
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.