Servings: Makes 1 1/4 cups
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic , finely minced
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce or to taste
- Salt and freshly ground pepper , to taste
In the bowl of a mini food processor, combine all the ingredients and blend until emulsified. Or, in a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid, shake all the ingredients together. Makes about 11/4 cups.
Recommended substitution: Instead of Worcestershire sauce, try about 1 tablespoon Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki (available at soyvay.com), dill pickle juice, or smashed green olives.