Servings: Serves 3–4
- 1 pound spaghetti or linguine
- 11 to 14 ounces cherry tomatoes , red and yellow
- 2 handfuls of fresh marjoram and basil , leaves picked
- 6 to 8 glugs extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic (peeled and finely chopped)
- Splash of red wine vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Put pasta in large pot of boiling water and cook until al dente. Halve tomatoes, put in bowl and add herbs, olive oil, garlic and vinegar.
Season to taste, then scrunch tomatoes until slightly mushed. Drain pasta, and while still steaming, mix with tomatoes.
Separate onto plates and serve.