- 2 Fuji apples (about 12 ounces), cored
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups plain, low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup golden raisins (4 ounces)
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries (3 ounces)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. grated clementine zest, plus more for garnish
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted, shelled pistachios, chopped
- 3 clementines, peeled and segmented
Active time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes, plus soaking overnight
In a large bowl, coarsely grate apples. Mix in oats, yogurt, apple juice, raisins, and cinnamon. Refrigerate overnight.
In a small saucepan, bring cranberries, maple syrup, zest, and 1/3 cup water to a boil. Simmer until cranberries are plumped, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
In a small skillet, toast pecans over medium-low heat, stirring, until browned, about 4 minutes.
Divide muesli among 6 bowls and top with cranberry mixture, nuts, and clementines. Serve.