Servings: Makes 2-4 servings
- 2 cups puréed fresh or frozen fruit , strained if necessary to remove seeds
- 1/4 cup fruit juice ' '(apple, orange, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint (optional)
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sweetener or sugar to taste
Place the fruit, juice and lemon juice in a bowl and stir to combine. Taste. Add Splenda sweetener or sugar if desired. Add mint (optional) and stir gently to combine.
Pour contents into the chilled bowl of your ice cream/sorbet maker. Turn machine on and run until sorbet thickens. Time will depend on your specific machine.