- 1 pound skinless salmon fillet , cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 3/4 cup crumbled Ritz crackers
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 large egg
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, until hot but not smoking. Add the salmon patties and cook, turning once, 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Transfer the patties to a baking sheet and bake 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges. Serve on a bun with lettuce or tomato slices, if desired.