- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/3 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp. salt , plus more to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Stir in chicken broth and salt. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, cover and cook 15 minutes, or until broth is absorbed and quinoa is tender.
Remove from heat and fluff with a fork. Let cool slightly and stir in parsley and lemon juice. Adjust seasoning to taste. Serve warm or at room temperature. For a great meal, serve with Pan-Roasted Salmon with Fresh Mint Sugar Snap Peas .