Feta Dip with Cucumber and <nobr>Pita Chips</nobr>
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray
January 01, 2006
Feta and walnuts are blended to create a creamy dip that Rachael Ray loves!
Servings: Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese , plain or with Mediterranean herbs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 3 to 4 sprigs oregano leaves , stripped
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 2 bags store-bought pita chips
- 1 roasted red pepper
- Handful of Kalamata olives
- 24 slices seedless cucumber , sliced thinly on the bias
Combine the first five ingredients in the food processor and process until smooth. Serve with store-bought pita chips and sliced cucumber garnished with chopped roasted red pepper and Kalamata olives.
* For more information about Rachael Ray, visit www.rachaelrayshow.com.
Printed from Oprah.com on May 22, 2013
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.