Farm Fresh Greek Wedge
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 pound mixed greens
- 1 cup kalamata olives
- 1 container (4 ounces) grape tomatoes , sliced in half
- 1 seedless cucumber
- 1 block (8 ounces) feta cheese , crumbled
- 4 tsp. fresh-snipped dill
- 4 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 2 scallions , sliced
- 1 red onions , cut in half and sliced
- Sea salt and cracked pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup champagne vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. honey
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
In a bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, honey, sea salt and cracked black pepper.
Slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking thoroughly to form and emulsification. Chill till serving.
To make Farm Fresh Greek Wedge:
Preheat oven to 350 °.
Remove the root from the iceberg lettuce. Then cut into 4 wedges. Place each wedge in serving dish.
Spread mixed greens around dish.
Slice tomatoes in half.
Slice cucumber lengthwise in half, then slice into thin half moons.
Place sesame seeds on a baking tray in a single layer. Toast for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove and let cool.
Cut scallions and red onions.
Top wedge with 2 ounces of kalamata olives, grape tomatoes, cucumber slices and feta cheese.
Then, add 1 teaspoon of fresh snipped dill, toasted sesame seeds, scallions and red onions.
Top with 2 tablespoons of champagne vinaigrette.