Famous Potato Salad
Recipe created by Patti LaBelle
January 01, 2006
Every good cook needs a great potato salad recipe, and Oprah says that Patti's is to die for!
Servings: Serves 4–6
- 20 boiled red potatoes , chopped
- 12 boiled eggs , chopped
- 1 bunch celery , chopped
- Green bell peppers , chopped finely
- Habanero chilies , chopped finely
- Jalapeno peppers , chopped finely
- Sweet relish
- French's yellow mustard
- Hellman's mayonnaise
- Large white onion
- Black pepper
- Seasoned salt (like Lawry's)
- Celery seed
- Paprika for garnish
Place potatoes, eggs and celery in a large mixing bowl. Add all other ingredients to taste.
Printed from Oprah.com on March 11, 2014
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.