Devilish Egg Salad Sandwiches
- 4 hard boiled eggs , chopped
- 6 slices thinly cut white bread
- 2 tablespoons (rounded) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons (rounded) mustard
- 2 tablespoons (rounded) capers , drained and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 small white onion , grated over the bowl so the juice stays included
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 radishes , thinly sliced
Thinly slice and salt the radishes. Pierce a couple of thin slices of radish on each toothpick as you place 4 toothpicks in each sandwich. Cut each sandwich into 4 equal parts, cutting the sandwich across evenly on each side.
* For more information about Rachael Ray, visit www.rachaelrayshow.com.