- 12 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced sweet pickle
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Hot red pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley , for garnish
- Paprika , for garnish
Cut each egg in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks and place in a medium bowl. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, pickle and Worcestershire sauce. Season to taste with salt, pepper and hot sauce.
Transfer the yolk mixture to a pastry bag with a half-inch wide opening. (If you wish, fit the bag with a half-inch star tip before filling.) Squeeze the yolk mixture into the hollows in the whites, and place on a serving platter. Sprinkle the filling with the parsley, and then the paprika. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, at least one hour and up to eight hours. Serve chilled.