Courtesy of Jim Dixon
January 01, 2006
Try this delicious recipe!
- 2 cans (16-ounces) tomatoes
- 1 bottle seafood sauce (your favorite)
- 2 medium onions
- 1 bell pepper
- 3 stalks celery
- 2 jalepeno peppers , finely chopped
- Kitchen bouquet
- 1 clove garlic , finely chopped
- 1 pound thinly sliced bacon
- 3 to 4 pounds shrimp , medium
- Salt and pepper
- Red pepper
- Tabasco ®
Fry bacon, leaving enough fat to sauté garlic, onion, celery and bell pepper; add tomatoes. Add cocktail sauce. Add a dollop of kitchen bouquet and jalapeno pepper. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add crumbled bacon and slowly simmer for 20 minutes.
Add cooked shrimp 5 minutes before serving.
Printed from Oprah.com on December 10, 2013
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.