Allow enough time to make ginger beer ice cubes: Pour 8 cups ginger beer into 4 ice cube trays and freeze.
Servings: Serves 16
- 8 cups (64 ounces) ginger beer
- 4 cups (32 ounces) dark rum
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice , or to taste
- Ginger beer ice cubes (see above)
- Thinly sliced lime , for garnish
Stir ginger beer, rum and lime juice in a pitcher. Serve in tall cocktail glasses with 3 or 4 ice cubes each; garnish with lime.
Printed from Oprah.com on December 8, 2013
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.