Wrapped tightly in plastic and refrigerated, these sandwiches will keep for up to eight hours.
Servings: Makes 20 Servings
- 1 brioche loaf, cut into 14-inch slices
- 2 pounds cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 English cucumber , peeled and cut into 1/8-inch dice
- Mint leaves from 8 stems, cut into strips
- Kosher salt and black pepper
Fold cucumber and mint into cream cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
Build sandwiches by spreading a 1/8-inch layer of mix between bread slices. Remove crusts, then cut into quarters and serve.
Pair these sandwiches with Sungold Tomato Gazpacho soup
Printed from Oprah.com on March 10, 2014
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.