- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans Golden Mushroom Soup
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans French Onion soup
- 2-pound beef roast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) container of sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese
- 1 bag of egg noodles
In a slow cooker, add the Golden Mushroom soup, the French Onion soup, and the beef roast. Set to low and cook 8 hours.
Twenty minutes before you want to serve dinner, prepare the noodles according to package directions.
While the noodles are cooking, add the sour cream and the cream cheese to the slow cooker. Stir well.
Serve the stroganoff over the noodles.
More Slow Cooker Recipes