- 1 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 5-pound chicken , skinned and cut into 8 pieces
Arrange the chicken on a grill rack; cook for 13 to 15 minutes on each side.
How Art reduced the fat: By using non-fat yogurt in place of the regular yogurt called for in the original recipe, Art was able to make a slight reduction in the amount of fat and cholesterol.