- 2½ Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 3½ ounces dried Spanish chorizo, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¾ tsp. kosher salt, divided
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) cod filets, about 3/4-inch thick
Active time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
In a medium skillet, heat ½ Tbsp. oil over medium-high heat. Add chorizo and 2 Tbsp. water. Cover and cook over medium-low heat until chorizo is tender, about 3 minutes. Uncover, add tomatoes, and cook over medium-high heat, tossing, until tomatoes just start to soften, about 1 minute more. Season with ¼ tsp. each salt and pepper. Cover and set aside.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil over medium-high heat until shimmering. Season cod with remaining ½ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. pepper. Add to skillet and cook until browned on bottom, about 4 minutes. Flip cod and cook over medium heat until just cooked through, about 2 minutes longer.
Warm the chorizo-tomato mixture. Divide cod among 4 plates, top with chorizo-tomato mixture, and serve immediately.
More three-ingredient recipes