Caesar salad will taste even better with your own homemade dressing. If you're feeling ambitious, toast your own croutons, too!
Servings: Makes 2 1/2 cups
- 2 cups garlic-anchovy mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon black olive paste (optional)
In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients, adding black olive paste if desired. Cover and refrigerate until serving, up to 1 week. Stir before using.
Printed from Oprah.com on March 7, 2014
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.