- 2 large avocados, pitted and peeled
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 Tbsp. honey
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. instant coffee or espresso powder
- Toasted coconut flakes, for garnish
- Orange zest, for garnish
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish
DirectionsActive time: 5 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Using a food processor fitted with a metal blade, blend avocados, cocoa powder, honey, milk, vanilla, and instant coffee until completely smooth, then chill, covered, in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes and up to overnight.
Transfer to 4 bowls and garnish with coconut, zest, and sea salt.
More Chocolate Desserts