- 1/2 cup Maseca instant corn masa flour
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1 chicken breast (6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers , roasted and diced 1/4-inch
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp. green enchilada sauce
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro , finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
To make corn husks: Buy from a Spanish-style market or the international aisle of the supermarket. Soak in hot water for 5 minutes or until soft.
To make filling: Preheat oven to 350°. Bake off chicken breast in the oven for 20 minutes. After it is fully cooked, cool it down in the refrigerator so you can shred the chicken. Mix the filling ingredients together.
To assemble: Lay one corn husk down then add one of the dough balls to the corn husks. Press down until about 1/4 of an inch. Place filling in the middle. Wrap the corn husk over it to make a package. Steam for 45 minutes. Unwrap husk, serve and enjoy!