Servings: Serves 4
- 1 1/2 cup Hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. garlic , minced fine
- 3 Tbsp. ginger , minced fine
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Sriracha chili sauce
- 2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts , cut into 1-inch cubes
- 10 green onions , just the white part, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 8-inch bamboo skewers , soaked in water for 30 minutes
Evenly distribute the chicken and onions between the skewers, alternating one piece of chicken and one piece of onion until all skewers are prepared.
Pour the marinade over the chicken and allow to marinate overnight, or a minimum of 6 to 8 hours.
Preheat grill or flat top. Place the skewers on the grill and cook for 3 minutes on each side, turning as needed.