- 1 1/2 cup Hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. garlic , minced fine
- 3 Tbsp. ginger , minced fine
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Sriracha chili sauce
- 2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts , cut into 1-inch cubes
- 10 green onions , just the white part, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 8-inch bamboo skewers , soaked in water for 30 minutes
Pour the marinade over the chicken and allow to marinate overnight, or a minimum of 6 to 8 hours.
Preheat grill or flat top. Place the skewers on the grill and cook for 3 minutes on each side, turning as needed.