Servings: Serves 4
- 1 package chicken nuggets or tenders
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas , taco size
- 3/4 cup prepared pizza sauce or pasta sauce , regular or reduced sodium
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups mixed, chopped vegetables, such as broccoli florets and mushrooms and bell peppers and onions and zucchini and pitted olives and baby spinach leaves
- 4 tsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried oregano , optional
Preheat the oven to 400. Arrange chicken nuggets on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
Remove chicken nuggets from the oven and cut into 1/2-inch pieces. Set aside.
Arrange tortillas on a flat surface. Top each tortilla with 3 tablespoons of the pizza sauce.
Top the sauce with mozzarella cheese (1/4 cup per tortilla). Top the cheese with the chicken nugget pieces and any combination of vegetables.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and oregano (if using) over top.
Transfer pizzettes to baking sheets and bake 5 to 7 minutes, until cheese melts and tortilla is golden brown.