- 16 ounce bottle or can enchilada sauce
- 6 low-fat or fat-free tortillas
- 1 jar salsa
- 2 cans refried beans
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives , pitted
- 1 jalapeño , chopped and seeded
- Roasted Chicken
Pour the can of enchilada sauce into a pie dish. Dip tortillas in the sauce to soften them.
On a cutting board, gently spread refried beans on one side of each tortilla. Add enough diced Roasted Chicken to cover the beans. Sprinkle with cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses. Add olives, chopped jalapeño and salsa (optional).
Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side down in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
Blend the sour cream into the remaining enchilada sauce in the pie dish. Pour over enchiladas and sprinkle remaining cheese.
Cover and bake for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly.