Servings: Serves 2–4
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice plus more lemon juice to taste
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 bunches arugula or about 4 ounces baby arugula
- 1 large Cara Cara orange , peel and pith removed, sliced crosswise
- 1/2 Vidalia onion , peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound ricotta salata , thinly shaved
- 4 Tbsp. pomegranate seeds
- 2 Tbsp. mint leaves
In a small bowl, combine oil and lemon juice to make a dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Place arugula in a medium bowl and toss with dressing. Transfer to a serving platter; top with orange slices, onion slices, and ricotta salata. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and mint leaves; serve.