- 1/3 cup plus 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 tsp. celery seeds
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 packages of broccoli slaw
- 4 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
DirectionsTotal time: 15 minutes
In a small skillet, heat 3 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat just until it shimmers. Add the garlic, reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring, until the garlic begins to color, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
In a large bowl, whisk the garlic and oil mixture together with the mustard and sugar. While continuing to whisk, slowly add 1/3 cup olive oil, hot sauce, celery seeds, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add the broccoli slaw and toss to coat. Sprinkle the chopped cilantro on top just before serving.
Per serving: 212 calories, 15g fat, 3g protein, 19g carbohydrates, 129 percent vitamin C, 26 percent calcium, 156 percent vitamin K