Servings: Serves more than 8
- 1 can (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 Tbsp. garlic and herb creamy spreadable cheese or 2 Tbsp. soft cream cheese with herbs
- 20 slices Hormel Sliced Pepperoni
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds
Heat oven to 400°.
Grease a large baking sheet. Unroll dough and place on baking sheet. Starting at the center, press or roll dough into a 14" x 11" rectangle.
Spread garlic and herb cheese lengthwise down center third of rectangle to within 1 inch of short ends. Top with pepperoni, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
Fold short ends of dough 1 inch over filling; pinch to seal.
Along 14-inch sides, make cuts 1 inch apart, cutting from edge to within 1/2 inch of filling. To give braided appearance, fold strips of dough at an angle over filling, alternating from side to side. Fold ends under to seal.
In small bowl, beat egg yolk and 1 teaspoon water; brush over braid.
Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
Bake at 400° for 11 to 16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce.