Tart, sour, and just a bit sweet, these creamy parfaits make a refreshing summer dessert.
Servings: Makes 4 servings
- 6 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (about 4 limes)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 Tbsp. (1/2 stick) cold, unsalted butter
- Grated zest of 2 limes
- 1 container (17 ounces) plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar , plus more to taste
- 1 pint (about 3 cups) blueberries
- 1 lime , cut into wedges
To make curd: In a small, nonreactive saucepan, whisk egg yolks, lime juice, and sugar. Set over medium heat, and stir constantly with a wooden spoon until thickened, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in butter 1 Tbsp. at a time. Transfer to a bowl, press plastic wrap onto surface of the curd, and cool completely in refrigerator.
Stir zest into curd. Stir together yogurt and sugar. In each of 4 six-ounce glasses, layer yogurt, curd, and berries; repeat. Garnish with a lime wedge.