Blackened Roast Beef Wrap
Courtesy of Miraval Life in Balance Resort®
January 01, 2006
Try this delicious recipe!
Servings: Makes 2 servings
- 1 tomato basil wrap tortilla
- 2 tablespoons Chipotle aioli (recipe follows)
- 2 ounces thinly sliced roasted beef
- 1 tablespoon Bill's Chili Rub
- 3 slices tomato
- 1/2 cup red cabbage
- 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 cup mayonnaise substitute or low-fat mayonnaise or soy-based mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Lay tortillas on a cutting board and spread with the Chipotle aioli. Lay roast beef on top of the mayo and sprinkle with Bill's Chili Rub. Continue with remaining ingredients. Fold in the sides of the tortilla and begin rolling up the wrap. Cut in half.
Chipotle Aioli (Makes 1 cup)
Place roasted garlic, fresh garlic, mayonnaise and chipotle pepper in a blender and process until smooth. Add pepper and salt. Pulse to combine. Refrigerate until ready to use. Can be made 1 day ahead. Will keep for 5 days in the refrigerator.
Printed from Oprah.com on May 21, 2013
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.