- 8 corn tortillas , torn into large pieces
- 8 ounces cooked kidney beans
- 2 large tomatoes , seeds removed and cut into a small dice (reserve some for garnish)
- 6 ounces mozzarella , torn into small pieces
- 6 ounces grated Monterey Jack , shredded
- 1/4 bunch fresh cilantro , chopped rough (reserve some for garnish)
- Low-fat sour cream or low-fat yogurt to serve
On an oven-safe serving tray or round baking sheet, lay a layer of tortilla crisps on the bottom. Layer with the beans, tomatoes, cheeses and cilantro. Add another layer of tortilla, and repeat process until all ingredients are used.
Once the nachos are arranged, bake in the oven for 4 to 5 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted. Remove from oven and serve with sour cream or yogurt drizzled over the top, and garnish with reserved cilantro and diced tomato.