This recipe is part of our street food menu.
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- 1/2 cup celery leaves , from inner celery ribs
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup radish sprouts or alfalfa sprouts or bean sprouts
- 2 scallions , thinly sliced
- 1 large (about 3/4-pound) Asian pear , quartered and cut into thin pieces
To make salad: Add celery leaves, parsley, sprouts, scallions, and pear to bowl with dressing. Toss well; serve immediately.