- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. honey mustard
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. honey
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 5 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 package (5 ounces) baby arugula
- 4 ounces feta cheese , crumbled
- 1 1/3 cups blueberries (a scant half-pint)
In a bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, coriander, honey, and salt and pepper to taste. Slowly whisk in oil.
Arrange arugula on each of 4 plates. Top each with an ounce of cheese, 1/3 cup berries, and 1 Tbsp. almonds. Drizzle with dressing and serve.