- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons (2 ounces) cold butter
- 4 tablespoons (2 ounces) goat cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) buttermilk
- Extra butter to grease pan and top biscuits
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Remove the hot skillet from the oven and place a tablespoon of butter into it. When the butter has melted, drop 1/4 cupfuls of batter into the pan, (use a muffin scoop to drop the batter if you have one). Brush the tops of the biscuits with melted butter. Bake from 14–16 minutes until browned on the top and bottom. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the grated cheese. Enjoy warm!