Servings: Makes 4 servings
- 12 large shrimp , peeled, deveined
- 3/4 cup Charlie Trotter's Apricot Curry Sauce
- 12 red grape tomatoes
- 4 12-inch wooden skewers , soaked in water for 4 hours
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
Skewer the three shrimp and three tomatoes in an altering manner on each wooden skewer. Brush heavily with the apricot curry sauce and refrigerate for 1 hour before grilling.
Season the shrimp and tomatoes with salt and pepper and place on a preheated grill over a moderate flame. Grill for 2 minutes on each side or until just cooked. Remove from the grill and brush once more with some of the apricot curry sauce and sprinkle with the chopped cilantro.
Recommended ingredient: Charlie Trotter's Apricot Curry Sauce is available at www.charlietrotters.com.
From the book Charlie Trotter Cooks at Home