- Turn your home into a seascape by decorating with shells, beach towels—anything that reminds you of a summer in the sand.
- For birthday parties, people often decorate mailboxes with balloons; for this get-together, create a life-size shark fin out of cardboard for the front lawn. Live in an apartment? Try sticking it on your windowsill.
- Instead of beer and soft drinks, serve your favorite summer-inspired frozen drinks, complete with little beach umbrellas. A frozen Bloody Mary seems fitting.
- Guests might not have an appetite after watching the Islanders get eaten for lunch. If they do, serve something even the big fish would approve of—sushi!
- Did you know that the novel Jaws by Peter Benchley has a different ending than the movie? Give your friends a copy of the book as a gift.
Get more party ideas...
When Harry Met Sally
E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial
Back to the Future
Plan a holiday themed movie night!