|Get the best of Oprah.com in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletters!|
What We're Grateful for Today
Another Friday has come and gone and yet there is still so much to be grateful for in the world. Let's begin...
1. The organic beauty of cities:
2. The gift of giving never gets old. This bookstore is spreading the joy of reading with a simple message.
3. If dogs could speak, this one would say "I missed you... a lot." Unfortunately, a joyous embrace to welcome home his owner from the military will have to suffice.
4. Katy Perry becomes the first female and second ever recording artist (tied with Michael Jackson) to have five songs from the same album reach No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.
5. The perseid meteor shower is as lovely to listen to as it is to look at.
Enjoy the weekend!
Please note that Harpo Productions, Inc., OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, Discovery Communications LLC and their affiliated companies and entities have no affiliation with and do not endorse those entities, projects, or websites referenced above, which are provided solely as a courtesy. You should conduct your own independent investigation before using the services of any such entities, projects, or websites. Information is provided for your reference only.