How You Can Help
Want to get involved with the YA/YAs? See what's on their wish list and learn about their volunteer opportunities!
- Art, design and popular culture magazine subscriptions—American and international (e.g. Architectural Digest, World of Interiors, W, The Surface, Art in America, Wallpaper)
- "Coffee table" art books (e.g. African masks, European art, Asian art, modern and contemporary art, individual artists, and any art movements of human existance)
- 2002 Encyclopedia set—Printed books and/or CD Rom version
- Technical equipment/services (e.g. Design software, foreign language software, DSL/networking, digital projector)
- Scholarships for art retreats, college seminars and tuition
- Scaffolding for painting murals during community service and commercial projects
- Sign plotter for cutting digital stencils (for fabric screen-printing and sign-making)
- Carpentry tools and hardware—Cordless power tools, router, table saw, etc.
For more information, please contact:
- Art instructors
- Academic tutors
- Exhibit assistants
- Hosts for travel opportunities for YA/YAs within the United States and abroad (such as host universities, community organizations, arts institutions).
(Young Aspirations/Young Artists)
601 Baronne St.
New Orleans, LA 70113