Want to get involved with Camp Harmony? See what's on their wish list!
- Computers, monitors and printers
- Digital camera
- Vans (15 passenger)
- Golf cart
- 2-way radios
- Large screen TV with video projector
- Duffle bags (extra large)
- Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, toothbrushes, toothpaste)
- Beach and pool toys
- Arts and crafts supplies
- Sports equipment
- Carnival toys and supplies
- Children's clothing (sweatshirts and pants, socks, underwear)
- Tennis shoes
- High School Teenagers Counselors: Unfortunately, positions for the 2002 summer camp counselors have already been filled. Future opportunities will be at the Holiday Party in December as well as two weeks of camp during the 2003 summer.
- Adult Support Staff at Camp to lead programs such as arts and crafts, song leading, sports, dance, music, etc. with counselors
- Speakers Program: Adults share life experiences with the children such as strategies for overcoming lifes obstacles as well as choosing a career path.
- Special Events including Annual Sports Clinic and Camp Harmony Reunion
For more information, please contact:
270 N. Canon Drive #1087
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
PH: 310-273-4775 or 866-254-3722